I'm ALIVE!!! And last I checked, still searching for my goal in life and depleting the planet of oxygen... I shall come bearing no EXCUSE for my (erhem) long painful absence. I was busy. Then I was lazy after I was done being busy. Hahahahh! So in short, I have been procastinating a looonng time before actually finishing my new space and finally debuting it.
Ta-daaaa. So let's contemplate the move (again!) shall we?
Let's just say its a growing up of sorts. Or a moment in life when you can't believe that you've been wearing a hideous tee over and over again thinking it oh so stylish when in fact, its downright horrid. A sudden sensation that you get when you're sitting there watching the news and (omg MJ is dead omg) you think that you need a fresh outlook because you've been feeling that you're something more than just your old self these past few months.
Yup. Its that five letter word that makes people jump for joy or cringe in apprehension or sigh in that 'not again' fashion. CHANGE. So here it is- this new helper that organizes my thoughts...lets me grouch around and doesn't ever say that I've gained weight. I am quite partial to the Little Pancake at the bottom. He's just TOO cute for his own good.
Ah, now, what I've been up to in the past (many many manyyy) weeks...
And so much more!!! I should be able to do a real update this weekend; I hope I'll get round to actually doing it! On a random note-I'm suddenly homesick because I miss the sunny sunny days of my country. Right now, I am checking the weather forecast and commenting on winter recipes with a friend on MSN. I need a Sunny Day tomorrow!!!
Missing:
the tapping sound of my keyboard
Its good to start bloggin again!
Thinking:
of Hana BBQ for lunch.
MUST STOP EATING SO MUCH.
Wanting:
The new Olympus Pen
Or a Canon Powershot E1
AND for the Rain to stop for one day ♪
Ta-daaaa. So let's contemplate the move (again!) shall we?
Let's just say its a growing up of sorts. Or a moment in life when you can't believe that you've been wearing a hideous tee over and over again thinking it oh so stylish when in fact, its downright horrid. A sudden sensation that you get when you're sitting there watching the news and (omg MJ is dead omg) you think that you need a fresh outlook because you've been feeling that you're something more than just your old self these past few months.
Yup. Its that five letter word that makes people jump for joy or cringe in apprehension or sigh in that 'not again' fashion. CHANGE. So here it is- this new helper that organizes my thoughts...lets me grouch around and doesn't ever say that I've gained weight. I am quite partial to the Little Pancake at the bottom. He's just TOO cute for his own good.
Ah, now, what I've been up to in the past (many many manyyy) weeks...
- Had my most nerve wracking exam period in the history of my degree.
- Went shopping during said nerve wracking exam period...What was I thinking!!!
- Swatting off pigs with wings (Cindy's term for Swine Flu).
- Feeling down cos Father Teo didn't allow me to Melbourne due to said pigs with wings.
- Found out my hidden love for Bibimbap/ Bibimbop.
- Working...to fund a nice year end holiday.
- Chef at work asking if I am 14 years old -_-
- Enjoyed Perth through new eyes when Jen and Dee came by for a week.
- Eating...eating and more eating...because of Jen and Dee. LOL.
- Survived Jen's extreme bout of lameness. We think its Tasmania.
- Discovered the easiest breakfast in the world- Uncle Toby's Quick Oats. 10 seconds!
- Mourning the fact that I will never be able to see Michael Jackson perform LIVE. Sigh.
- Shouting HOORAY that I can still fit my jeans.
- (don't ask me why) discussing costs of household stuff with various sources.
- Sang Paparazzi while dancing and shimmying on a fun night out with friends!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON LING. Collect your kan mien from Jiun in Miri!
- Ikea Sale!
- Letting Cindy cut my hair. Not half bad, gal!
- Finally eating the remainder of my Easter Eggs.
And so much more!!! I should be able to do a real update this weekend; I hope I'll get round to actually doing it! On a random note-I'm suddenly homesick because I miss the sunny sunny days of my country. Right now, I am checking the weather forecast and commenting on winter recipes with a friend on MSN. I need a Sunny Day tomorrow!!!
Missing:
the tapping sound of my keyboard
Its good to start bloggin again!
Thinking:
of Hana BBQ for lunch.
MUST STOP EATING SO MUCH.
Wanting:
The new Olympus Pen
Or a Canon Powershot E1
AND for the Rain to stop for one day ♪