It started off with Beauty and the Beast then when Chip the Teacup saved the day we remembered to laugh but Gollum stole the one ring and the show at the very end. Miyazaki seems to forever exists in peripheral dreams- the type where rainbows lead to a special land and cats can dance and sing. I want a slivery glittery ribbon that magically lets my hair grow because I seem to lack the patience for it to happen naturally. Wigs might do the trick but money trickles out more and more like water from a loose tap, can't seem to make the drip-drip-drip sound go away. One has to eat at least a meal a day to continue breathing and living, I seem to be overdoing that- yes, eating. Tummy 2 has greeted me saying HELLO; he is unwelcome and unwanted and unloved, feelings that grate on the edge of my skin like flakes of dead skin which I can't shed because I am not a snake. Hiss goes the sound of the kettle getting to boiling point, very much like my pent up emotions, very much like a balloon with too much helium, except that the balloon has a choice to fly upawards, my feet remain firmly on the ground.


Can I please choose to go the other way,
just for once?
just for once?