- Haven't had a clue why my days are zooming past me...I yell stop, slow down! but they just ignore me. With only 3 weeks left till finals, I am feeling rather blue when I contemplate my future! What am I suppose to do?
- Found time to eat and bask in the sun last Friday! Perth weather is beginning to show hints of spring time sun! Before, it was just spring showers... and windy days. When you've felt nothing but chilly winds for the last two months...you WON'T say no to a sunny day! So after a quick meeting in Uni and throwing all our leftover food into a bag, me and my flat-mates headed down to King's Park!

- My phone charm, ShuDuan's Transperth card and her set of keys. This is what we do in our past time, plunk coins into Icey Ice vending machines and hope for cute dogs.

- MoonCake Festival was spent with His Excellency (hahahah, big titles!) K Rudd, pretty people turned drunk and a fizzle of excitement in the air! Workplace was hosting 7's telethon and K Rudd was a special guest at the ball. Whole team was buzzing with happiness and excitement that night...was K Rudd really that special? I walked past him, accidentally! while he was on his way to his VVIP table... he was really nice and said 'Good Job' to all of us before he left.
- Discovered a new fetish- chewing Han's Striker Salami Sticks when I have nothing better to do. Argh, Fi, I think I am onto my 4th stick...
- Another rare moment in the past week where I actually had time for a little video chat! Ever since my Skype decided it really doesn't like me, I haven't been able to 'talk' to anyone. MSN chats are rare and very short, so it doesn't really count. This was a pleasant surprise. Here's the best things after a really long day- laughing away at random silly things and showcasing the hidden inner drag queen.

- I really, really want to watch, in no order whatsoever: Ponyo, The September Issue, Fame, Coco Avant Chanel and (weirdly) The Cove.
- Fish has (errrmmm) 5 bruises... I think I have 3 small ones, 1 really big one and another of medium size. Paintball was hot, sweaty and VERY FUN! Co-workers thought I had a very strategically placed hickey/ wet strawberry/ what ever random weird name it is called nowadays. Agnes and Me had a very naughty night at work, coming up with even naughtier stories about my bruise until Kevin said "FYI, TMI!!!" I think he blushed at one point... muahahahha!
- Been having a weird craving for Korean food lately... have no idea why! But when I satisfied my craving the other day...an added bonus appeared in the Korean Hypermarket next to the restaurant: BABY BISCUITS! I absolutely love chewing on baby biscuits, especially those round ones we get back home called Rusks. Been searching for them since I came to Perth to no avail. Laughed so loudly when I found them- I think I jumped up and down in the store... would kinda explain why the cashier girl was looking at me weirdly. THANK YOU SMALL KOREAN HYPERMARKET.
- Cindy is finally back from the land of no internet. Hahhaha, JJ. Girlfriend went off for her annual geology field trip during the week-long hols...super happy to have her back...because it means I get food. Chocolate cake delivered itself on the next day of her return. I feel very loved... tho' I suppose, not as loved as Nelson... wink wink!
- Package from Gmarket finally arrived! All 14 items! The 5 dollar dress was a disappointment though- could not stand it so took my scissors to work! But I now have a weird looking striped tee. Everything else was really good- which says a lot because I am the 'touch-then-buy' kinda person. I used to marginalize online shopping, who knew that the Koreans would change that perception?
- Sigh. It's 11.21 p.m. This means my laundry is done and it needs to go into the dryer. I need to hire someone to do my laundry- I keep putting it off till the last minute! Can you sense my immense dislike for laundry? If I could, I would live right next to the laundromat and still get someone else to do it for me. Right... Let's not drag it till midnight.
Jen, here is your update.
Two assignments and a presentation next week.
Superheadz Digital Harinezumi is a dream come true.
Toodles all- AND WATCH GREY's SEASON 6. IT IS SO GOOD!
Two assignments and a presentation next week.
Superheadz Digital Harinezumi is a dream come true.
Toodles all- AND WATCH GREY's SEASON 6. IT IS SO GOOD!