I think there is a weird connection between my digestive system and my grey matter. Freakish. Other words, the more I study, the more HUNGRY I seem to get. I'm contemplating the pros and cons of a midnight snack now. Just gobbled up a piece of yummy, FREE, much-loved Lindt dark chocolate. Sigh. Right now, I'm sorely missing my mom's chicken soup, cendol, green bean soup with bing tong (sugar lumps) and oddly enough- cincaluk. ShuDuan, lovely housemate mine, told me that we need to eat based on calorie counts. If we go over our maximum limit, that's when we see spare tyres. Over-analyzation of food and whether to consume said food tells me one thing though- I'm probably just itching to get away from my books. Therefore, I sadly declare myself a lost cause and will now run off to cook said chicken soup.
Officially 48 hours to my last final.
LAST.
How good does that word sound, especially paired with a correct twin?
LAST.
How good does that word sound, especially paired with a correct twin?