Do you ever wake up from a nap feeling woozy, thristy and grumpy? With the onset of a huge headache waiting at the door; an unwelcome visitor nudging his way in- in a very determined fashion- ignoring your pleas of PLEASE GO AWAY. One whole afternoon passed with me trying to put one foot in front of the other without cracking my throbbing head while I ignore everyone else because I do not not want to yell at them, foul temper mine that comes with the pain.
Now I'm up and about at 3 in the morning because I slept through dinner and am saying a resigned HI to a messed up body clock. Sometimes, I really do hate afternoon naps.
Now I'm up and about at 3 in the morning because I slept through dinner and am saying a resigned HI to a messed up body clock. Sometimes, I really do hate afternoon naps.