Thus ends a decade of change, hope, violence and global capitalism. For the world.
Thus ends a chapter filled with awkwardness, love, mistakes and even more mistakes, more friends than I deserve to have, joy and laughter and all girly things that was once abhorred. For the little girl in me.
Thus ends a year that solely existed on an equation of 'how much' 'when' 'what time' and 'more' repeated over and over again that seemed to = temporary earning power - (a little piece of optimism along the way). For the vague independent I am about to become.
Thus a smile lights up a face that remembers the whoosh of joy at the discovery of new places and places within oneself. For the dreamer that refuses to grow up.
Thus goodbyes are said and cheers evolve into a quiet sort of reflection by which we say thank you to abrupt yet humbling discoveries of learning to live a life and lessons learnt. For me, myself and I.
Thus ends a chapter filled with awkwardness, love, mistakes and even more mistakes, more friends than I deserve to have, joy and laughter and all girly things that was once abhorred. For the little girl in me.
Thus ends a year that solely existed on an equation of 'how much' 'when' 'what time' and 'more' repeated over and over again that seemed to = temporary earning power - (a little piece of optimism along the way). For the vague independent I am about to become.
Thus a smile lights up a face that remembers the whoosh of joy at the discovery of new places and places within oneself. For the dreamer that refuses to grow up.
Thus goodbyes are said and cheers evolve into a quiet sort of reflection by which we say thank you to abrupt yet humbling discoveries of learning to live a life and lessons learnt. For me, myself and I.