Dec 27, 2009

Grey's and Crying

-Dream Wardrobe of striped tees and acid washed jeans-




I risk sounding like an old lady but my back is really giving me pain right now. No matter how I lie down, how delicately I try to position myself, how still I try to stay...it doesn't work & I can't sleep. Meh. I've now put hot plasters on the aching spots in hopes that the muscle will relax. Fingers crossed I can get some sleep tonite. God know I need my sleep. Summer has not been agreeing with my fickle skin lately, sebaceous glands have been clogging up and creating havoc around my t-zone. I'm supposed to be past icky skin problems! It sucks to be an adult mimicking adult-life in a child's body. Second Aunt has since recommended a supposedly miracle worker to me, let's hope it lives up to its name.



On my life lately: easy breezy and full of good food and laughter. I've been well-fed all the way up to Xmas and am continuing along that foody vein with more dinners and suppers planned for the week ahead. Fattening days of glory, here I come. Coupled with good food + is good company. Me and Fish have been shopping up such a storm that we got fed up and gave up on the day it mattered the most: Boxing Day. Australia's equivalent to USA's Black Monday. We just retreated back home amid the crazed crowds of shoppers. I think that one hour queue in Myers did it in for us. Shopaholics, we aren't meant to be...Still, it was worth every waking moment in that hostile shopping environment, we both came home with jewels.



Presently, since the anti shopping bug has (temporarily, I hope) invaded my system, I am mopping over Grey's and its ability to reduce me to tears- both happy moments and sad drama bits. In times like these, green tea and a housemate who can really cook are lifesavers!!!








Picture Credit:
Jak n Jil (Emily Eisen)